Thursday, August 20, 2009

The coming days

I have seen this before, the city will swell then calm, disperse, yet the strongest will remain.

I apparently have less control than I thought of this dark entity inside me. Though with time and teachings from Denenthorn I hope to achieve more control, my thoughts have been waning. I am not who I was... as I learn slowly through accounts told to be by Rivers, I was not a very normal child growing up.

I know that I am different and that I cannot change that.

This library has strength in its members and of this I am proud to be here still. However, I do not think they see it within themselves. I feel that they are waiting too long for something to tickle their fancies. Perhaps it is time to discuss a test to prove to them just how important they are.

With the ever decreasing distance Spectre has upon this city we must rally them together. We must also build our forces to rise up against him and banish him some where more complete until the propper time Denenthorn may vanquish him.

I will request much from Denenthorn in the next few weeks. I have some martial knowledge but his handle with a weapon is much greater than mine. I can only hope that he would teach myself and the older members, so that we may practice when he is busy.

I have a list ready of things to do. We will keep this library running and keep ourselves busy as we strive for greatness and control of this city. We will remind the city that it is not numbers which rule but knowledge.

We will make them fear our light.

No comments:

Post a Comment