Monday, November 16, 2009

Such light

I traveled to the Voo Doo Shop on a specific purpose. Only moments before Selk'Tar'Oth had burst forth without my want or calling. I had some how lost control of her. I could not allow this to happen again. I went to look for help, meditation and Denenthorn's words just are not enough anymore. I met with a very kind woman by the name of Kay. She called upon the other members of the Coven to help me.

They gathered at the strange circle they have on the second floor and called Selk'Tar'Oth to the surface. Some how they managed through a means of distraction and powerful magic were able to capture and put her inside a stone of something... Calleigh, Kay, and Joenta's doing. I am most impressed but I cannot say the experience has not changed me.

I feel incredible. I laugh with ease and cannot help but smile near constantly. I feel wonderful and I do not wish it to end. My light is finally cleared and all I wish to do is help and make all others around me just as happy.

I have already accomplished so much without the bothersome Selk'Tar'Oth in the way. If only Denenthorn were around to see truly what has happened. I am sure that he has heard of it by now, but to really see this change, if I can notice it it is quite stunning. I think he would finally be proud of me.... or loathe me, I can never tell completely with him. However I feel fantastic, like a floating dream, I wish to never wake up!

People have complained that I am too bright, I cannot help but laugh, I feel this light ever pouring out of me. I feel on top of Toxia, higher than the Port Authority building even. I feel as though I could fly rather than fall with style. Oh I wish that to be next...

I wish to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment