Friday, September 10, 2010

The Plan

It was Mina who found Michon first. She approached him knowingly who he was, what he had done, and what she needed to reassure me of.

Needless to say he was completely lost in his own mind, he seemed to be suffering his own struggle. He was sent to hell for killing himself, for murdering me and lying his whole life to me as to where his loyalties had to hide.

Mina told me the moment she could find me, "He loves you."

I nearly broke upon hearing this. Ada soon followed after Mina nodding, "He love you but is very troubled."

I clasped my chest and heaved a bit. I was feeling sick, feeling faint, I sat and placed my head between my legs. The lovely girls came to my side and comforted me. Mina always with her words and Ada with her strong guardian presence. The reassured me that he was out of his mind, that he was convinced to be released from his personal hell he had to finish the job he was originally set to do. He had to kill me to be free. The three of us knew better than this, that it would only deepen his torment. I was stricken with grief that I nearly lost my own head. It was already such a challenge to accept that my lot in life was to be used as a weapon of sorts, then my love coming back and wanting to kill me. I simply sat in silence.

Octobre soon joined us and Mina briefed him on the situation. He too confirmed that Michon would not rest without my blood upon his hands.

So the three of them together devised a plan. The would trick Michon into being captured, at which point they would take him to the basement of the library, question him, find out what makes him tick and stop it.

It is rare that plans perform as well as what we hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment