Monday, June 8, 2009

Goodness

It was a full moon, the library was attacked last night. We took in those we could, helped those who needed it, and strong armed the lycans who tried to breech our doors. Those of the library who were present did very well in their help and I am proud of them. We will only become stronger in our seat in Toxia with such bonds.

Cricket took to the windows, electrifying the iron bars that hold the glass, to keep the lycans from jumping through. Picket rounded those she could find into the library and took down those that would oppose her. A few others boarded up the doors and pushed the shelves against them to barricade us in the library. I healed those I could and later went to find K to only find a white tiger. Denny found me and warned me but, it was too late. The tiger attacked Denny and in a flash the tiger was contained.

In near the same moment, the tiger changed and I was near relieved to see K standing in it's place. Quickly blushing and turning away as he was naked, but relieved all the same. However on the way be to the library I came face to face with a huge black lycan. It chased me down, caught me and I thought I was near done for; were it not for Joenta who brought it down and allowed my escape.

The aftermath I am down one shirt, the books are soaked due to the sprinkler system going off apparently, the shelves have been clawed at, the chairs have been burned, and the door frames all have nail holes in them The library will not last another attack. We must take firmer, stronger measures before the next full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment