Thursday, June 18, 2009

The week I had

*slumps down in a chair on the second floor of the library with her journal. She pulls out a pencil and inhales slowly as she begins to write*

Hatter came into the library in protest to the tea party he was not invited to. Despite all the librarian's efforts he managed to take me away along with that greenish demon. The took me to the television repair shop and from there everything got worse. I wish to not relay what happened there into these pages... needless to say afterwards I was not quite myself.



I felt myself change and the last time I resisted, I lost my tongue. I did not wish for that to happen again so I let it come. The entity, that name I dare not write here, came forward and let me rest for a while. Needless to say it has its own agenda but I have conversed with it and it seems to have made a deal with me while I was away. It will come when I need it, when I cannot perform the duties necissary anymore. It will come and behave for the most part, keeping me as safe as I can be kept and by the time I wake up I will be better. I am not sure if this is the best course of action, however, I did feel very well after this take over.

It made me well enough for the tea party we had the day after.



It was a wonderful success in bringing everyone together, however due to some unforeseen events we did not accomplish to spread the library's name out to the city so well. It was a nice change though, perhaps next time we will simply let invitations fly to the wind for the public to see.

*sits back in the chair glancing out to the balcony a moment before looking back into her book*

The library is ever changing. There is so much more to accomplish in the city and we have some more capable people to pick up where others have left off. I am glad to call these librarians friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment