Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fairly confused

I have in my possession an object that fills me with worry and a bit of dread. It is small and stained... I am keeping it with me, hidden and tucked away until I know what to do with it.

At the moment, dear journal, I am sitting in the office of the library. As per usual this time of day it is quiet and I hear 17 pleasantly working away. She is dusting tirelessly and cleaning shelves that I know will never be cleaned.

There is history in this library of both good and bad times. I do not even know a quarter of it yet... though I am still trying to learn, still trying to understand all sides of this history.

However, at the moment there is a fallen darkness that looms over this place, it came and left so quickly last night that I was not here to experience it personally. I am only hearing bits and pieces of this story and I do not know what to make of it. We are not yet prepared. The librarians are not informed enough and I need to learn all sides as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment